This post contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases and bookings made through these links. Read more…
As an amateur photographer, I’ve really struggled
I finally found a camera bag I like! I purchased the Zecti Backpack in June 2018, and it has been holding up really well. In fact, this camera bag exceeded my expectations. It held up to a lot of abuse during a recent 8-day trip to China.
7 Reasons W
hy I Like my Zecti Backpack
- This is a compact camera backpack. The size is ideal for the items I need to pack. My gear includes: a DSLR camera with lens attached, three additional lenses, two extra camera batteries, USB cables, cleaning supplies, and two external charging batteries
- In addition, there is a compartment in which I can slide my 15-inch Dell laptop.
- The upper compartment provides additional room for personal items for a day trip or snacks.
- The camera gear fits into the bottom compartment and is accessed from the back of the backpack. This is provides added security and ease of access.
- The back of the backpack and shoulder straps are well padded. In addition, the waist and chest straps provide much-needed support for the camera bag when fully loaded.
- The canvas material and rain cover stood up to the test. During my trip to China, it rained quite a bit.
- There is no shortage of pockets, they are well distributed.
It has been almost two year since I bought this Zecti camera backpack from Amazon. I am still in love with it!
My only suggestion is to provide more color options. While I like the standard tan/green, it would be great to offer more color options such as navy or black.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate we earn a commission from qualifying purchases. This commission is at no additional cost to you.